VLW Reports That Breit Cantor Grana Buckner Had 7 of the Largest Verdicts and Settlements in Virginia for 2013
Breit Cantor Grana Buckner—November 25, 2013
It is rare for one law firm to have multiple cases listed among the largest verdicts and settlements in a single year. It is even more rare when that law firm has only 6 lawyers. Virginia Lawyers Weekly just reported that our law firm had 2 of the largest verdicts, each $4 million, and 5 of the largest settlements, ranging from $1 million to $2.8 million, in 2013.
Breit Cantor Grana Buckner verdicts included in the Virginia Lawyers Weekly, “Virginia’s Largest Verdicts of 2013” issue:
- $4 Million – Paralyzed teen recovers against former lawyer.
- $4 Million – Delivery complications led to kidney failure.
Breit Cantor Grana Buckner settlements included in the Virginia Lawyers Weekly, “Million Dollar Settlements” issue:
- $2.8 Million – College student’s academic struggles attributed to TBI.
- $1.5 Million – Undetected vascular injury led to below-knee amputation.
- $1.1 Million – Post-surgery catheterization led to permanent bladder injury.
- $1.025 Million – Snowy conditions led to collision with tractor-trailer.
- $1 Million – Undiagnosed brain tumor caused neurological issues.
To read the full “Verdicts and Settlements in Virginia for 2013” article, click here.