Stephanie Grana to present at Personal Injury 101 seminar
Courtney Sweasy—May 24, 2012
Personal injury lawyer Stephanie Grana will give two presentations at the Personal Injury 101 seminar on June 21, 2012, at the Doubletree Hotel Richmond Downtown, 301 West Franklin Street, Richmond, VA 23220. Phone: 804.644.9871.
The “Standing on Ethical Ground” presentation will be given between 11:00 am and 12:00 pm. The “Medical Records in Case Law” presentation will be given between 1:00 and 2:00 pm.
Ms. Grana was chosen because of her extensive experience as a highly recognized medical malpractice and catastrophic personal injury attorney and will instruct seminar attendees regarding the ethics of legal representation in personal injury cases and techniques and strategies used in dealing with medical records as they relate to case law.
The “Standing on Ethical Ground” presentation will cover the following subjects:
- Rules of Professional Conduct
- The Tripartite Relationship Among Insured, Insurer and Counsel
- Conflicts of Interest
- Attorneys’ Fees and Charges
- Dealing the “Excess Claim”
The “Medical Records in Case Law” presentation will cover the following subjects:
- By Authorizations, Subpoenas
- Scope of What’s Discoverable
- Using Them in Motions, Depositions and at Trial
- Admissibility and Confidentiality Issues
- Keeping Up with the Latest News of Medical Science
- How to Keep Up with the New Procedures, Drugs, Regulations, Recalls
- Useful General Medical Reference Resources
- New Trend of Defensive Medicine
By Courtney Sweasy