Firm Helps Secure 10 of Top 64 Virginia Settlements in 2018
Breit Cantor Grana Buckner—March 4, 2019
Cantor Stoneburner Ford Grana Buckner and Breit Drescher Imprevento will merge in spring 2019 to form the powerhouse personal injury law firm of Breit Cantor Grana Buckner. We know that together we will be able to take on any size opposition on behalf of our clients in need. Our law firms are each renowned throughout Virginia for being able to secure incredible case results for the wrongfully injured.
As proof of our continual efforts to succeed for our clients, Cantor Stoneburner Ford Grana Buckner and Breit Drescher Imprevento were able to land 10 of the top 64 settlements in Virginia for 2018. Virginia Lawyers Weekly reported on the largest settlements of the year. We are excited to have been able to make such a positive impact for our clients last year, and we look forward to that chance this year and many more after.
Our combined top settlements included in the largest 64 in Virginia are:
- #4: $4.7 million for the surviving family of a construction worker who lost his life when a crane was misused and struck him.
- #6: $4 million for a client who was hit by a tractor trailer and suffered a traumatic brain injury as a result.
- #16: $2 million for a patient whose cancer was not diagnosed immediately after a CT scan revealed it to medical providers.
- #22: $1.8 million for a woman who suffered a traumatic brain injury after being in an accident with a tractor.
- #25: $1.75 million for a man who suffered spinal cord injuries after being hit head-on by a negligent motorist.
- #35a: $1.4 million for one plaintiff who was riding passenger in a vehicle struck by a commercial van, whose driver had fallen unconscious behind the wheel.
- #35b: $1.4 million for another plaintiff who was also hurt in the same commercial van accident described above.
- #42: $1.275 million for a man’s family after he died in a motorcycle accident caused by a defendant who was racing another vehicle down a public street.
- #46: $1.2 million for a patient who suffered health complications after a medical provider incorrectly performed a preoperative renal arteriogram.
- #57: $1 million for a client who was seriously injured in a head-on collision.
The aforementioned settlements were secured by attorneys from Cantor Stoneburner Ford Grana Buckner, Breit Drescher Imprevento, or both law firms working as co-counsel. Indeed, we are confident in the success of our upcoming merger because we have already worked so closely with the great team of Breit Drescher Imprevento in the past. In addition to their achievements, our own attorneys at Cantor Stoneburner have personally secured more than 100 verdicts and settlements valued at $1 million or more each!
Find out more about Cantor Stoneburner Ford Grana Buckner and our upcoming merger into Breit Cantor Grana Buckner by calling (855) 212-8200. If you need a Richmond personal injury attorney to help with an injury claim of your own, please feel free to request a no-cost, no-obligation case evaluation, too.