All Breit Cantor Grana Buckner Partners Selected for Best Lawyers in America, 2014
Courtney Sweasy—August 25, 2014
All Breit Cantor Grana Buckner Partners Selected for Best Lawyers in America
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
RICHMOND, Va. (August 25, 2014) – The law firm of Breit Cantor Grana Buckner is proud to announce that all of its partners, Irvin V. Cantor, Lewis T. Stoneburner, H. Aubrey Ford, Stephanie E. Grana, and Elliott M. Buckner, have again been selected for inclusion in the Best Lawyers in America (2015 edition).
Selections are as follows:
- Irvin V. Cantor: Personal Injury Litigation-Plaintiffs, Medical Malpractice Law-Plaintiffs
- Lewis T. Stoneburner: Medical Malpractice Law-Plaintiffs
- H. Aubrey Ford: Bet-the-Company Litigation, Commercial Litigation, Employment Law-Individuals, Legal Malpractice Law-Plaintiffs
- Stephanie E. Grana: Personal Injury Litigation-Plaintiffs, Medical Malpractice Law-Plaintiffs
- Elliott M. Buckner: Personal Injury Litigation-Plaintiffs
In addition, Irvin Cantor was named “Richmond Personal Injury Litigation-Plaintiffs Lawyer of the Year.” Only a single lawyer in each practice area in each community is being honored as a “Lawyer of the Year.”
Inclusion in Best Lawyers in America is considered an honor because of the rigorous and transparent selection process based upon a peer review survey.
If you would like more information about this topic please contact Jim Dingus at 804.343.4396 (ext. 396) or firstname.lastname@example.org
By Courtney Sweasy