VLW Reports That Breit Cantor Grana Buckner Had 7 of the Largest Verdicts and Settlements in Virginia for 2013
It is rare for one law firm to have multiple cases listed among the largest verdicts and settlements in a single year. It is even more rare when that law firm has only 6 lawyers. Virginia Lawyers Weekly just reported that our law firm had 2 of the largest verdicts, each $4 million, and 5 of the largest settlements, ranging from $1 million to $2.8 million, in 2013.
Breit Cantor Grana Buckner verdicts included in the Virginia Lawyers Weekly, "Virginia's Largest Verdicts of 2013" issue:
- $4 Million - Paralyzed teen recovers against former lawyer.
- $4 Million - Delivery complications led to kidney failure.
Breit Cantor Grana Buckner settlements included in the Virginia Lawyers Weekly, "Million Dollar Settlements" issue:
- $2.8 Million - College student’s academic struggles attributed to TBI.
- $1.5 Million - Undetected vascular injury led to below-knee amputation.
- $1.1 Million - Post-surgery catheterization led to permanent bladder injury.
- $1.025 Million - Snowy conditions led to collision with tractor-trailer.
- $1 Million - Undiagnosed brain tumor caused neurological issues.
To read the full "Verdicts and Settlements in Virginia for 2013" article, click here.