Direct Office Line: (757) 670-3925
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attorney Kevin Biniazan joined Breit Cantor (formerly Breit Drescher Imprevento) as a full-time associate in 2017. Never shy to take a case to trial, Kevin has won a successful verdict in 75% of the cases he’s presented to jurors. On average, these verdicts exceeded the final settlement offers by more than five times. Between jury trials and settlements, Kevin personally secured more than $14 million for his clients in his first two years of practice.
Kevin has been recognized as a Rising Star for 2019 by Virginia Super Lawyers®. In addition, Kevin is a member of the American Association for Justice’s 2019 Leadership Academy. He is also a member of the Board of Directors for the Boys & Girls Club of Southeast Virginia.
Kevin believes individuals who have been wrongfully injured deserve the most dedicated, passionate, and tireless attorneys who will fight for their interests against large corporations, organizations, and insurance companies. No matter how many clients Kevin represents, he appreciates that each and every client only has one chance to achieve justice for themselves and their family. He believes that every case he takes sends a message that he will stand with those in need and help them get back on their feet. At Breit Cantor, he focuses his practice on motor vehicle collisions, defective products, and tractor-trailer collisions, as well as sexual assault and child sexual abuse cases.
A native of Tempe, Arizona, Kevin joined the law firm, previously known as Breit Drescher Imprevento, immediately following his graduation from William & Mary Law School where he graduated cum laude. Since joining the firm, Kevin has represented clients all across Virginia. While he spends most of his time in Virginia, Kevin also represents clients who have been injured in Arizona.
While at William & Mary Law School, Kevin served as the President of the school’s National Trial Team taught by Jeffrey Breit. He was inducted into the Order of the Barristers for exceptional oral advocacy after winning several trial competitions throughout the country, including the National American Bar Association Trial Advocacy Competition. Before attending William & Mary Law School, Kevin earned his Bachelor’s Degree from Grand Canyon University where he played varsity soccer, graduated summa cum laude, and earned the university’s highest academic honor by selection of the faculty: the Ray-Maben Scholar award.
- J.D. William & Mary Law School, cum laude (2017)
- B.S., Grand Canyon University, summa cum laude (2014)
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Virginia
American Association for Justice, Member
- New Lawyers Division, Membership Committee Co-Chair
- Minority Caucus, Scholarship Committee Co-Chair
- American Bar Association, Member
- Arizona Association for Justice, Member
- Norfolk-Portsmouth Bar Association, Member
- State Bar of Arizona, Member
- Virginia Beach Bar Association, Member
National Crime Victim Bar Association
- Young Lawyer Committee, Executive Committee
- Virginia State Bar, Member
Virginia Trial Lawyers Association
- Annual Convention Committee
- Tort Legislative Committee
- Young Trial Lawyers Executive Committee
- “Technology at Trial: How to Shine a Light on Your Best Practice,” American Association for Justice Winter Convention (2019)
- Boys & Girls Club of Southeast Virginia, Board of Directors
Motor Vehicle Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident