Direct Office Line: (757) 670-3900
Email Address: email@example.com
With extensive experience in civil litigation and several other areas of law, trial attorney Allen Beasley provides well-rounded representation to his clients at Breit Cantor Grana Buckner. Allen fights for justice in cases where individuals have been wronged or injured due to another party’s negligence, seeking to deliver the best possible outcome every time.
Allen is a Virginia Beach native who returned to the Tidewater area in 1985 upon graduation from University of Richmond School of Law. Prior to that, he worked with disadvantaged youth in a wilderness therapy program, helped start a school for dyslexic boys in Vermont, and also taught at an alternative high school in Western Virginia.
Before joining Breit Cantor (previously Breit Drescher Imprevento) in 2014, Mr. Beasley represented individuals, companies, and their insurance companies in a wide array of issues in administrative hearings and courts throughout the state of Virginia. Now, at our firm, he uses this wide-ranging legal background to the advantage of his clients.
Allen has been named to the list of Best Lawyers in America®, been AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®, and has been selected by other lawyers to the Virginia Super Lawyers list. Allen enjoys surfing, sailing, and spending time with his wife, children, and grandchildren.
- J.D., University of Richmond (1985)
- B.A., College of William and Mary (1976)
- Virginia State Bar
- Virginia Supreme Court (1984)
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Virginia (1984)
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit (1984)
Honors & Awards
- James Kent Inn of Court, President (2006)
- The Best Lawyers in America® (2008-present)
- Norfolk Portsmouth Bar Association
- Virginia Beach Bar Association
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association