Learn more about Breit Cantor Grana Buckner's team of lawyers
Virginia’s Most Dedicated Injury Attorneys. Results Driven. Client-Focused.
Since 1979 Breit Cantor Grana Buckner, a leading Virginia personal injury firm with experienced accident attorneys, has offered a tailored approach for each client’s case in achieving maximum results. The team of lawyers within our offices, including our Virginia Beach firm location and Richmond location, have surpassed over $1 billion in recoveries to secure clients’ and their families’ futures following traumatic events. Our award-winning Virginia-based attorneys are effective, compassionate, and relentlessly aggressive in the fight for justice–making us one of the top injury litigation firms in Virginia and the broader nation. . We take a personal approach to each legal matter which means focusing on a select few cases at a time. This unique approach allows our roster of attorneys the liberty to focus their research, time, and energy on defining the most effective legal strategies for their clients.
Types of Cases Handled By Breit Cantor
Our experienced and dedicated team of lawyers recognize that each case carries the personal cares, concerns, and losses of the client. Our diverse team allows us to apply our service and knowledge in areas of personal injury including those sustained in or involving collisions (including car, truck, motorcycle, bicycle, scooter, and maritime).. We have collectively represented hundreds of individuals and families in product liability cases (including defective products or parts, drugs, and medical devices) and premises liability cases (i.e., slips and falls). Additionally, clients will find ample experience and successes in medical practice lawsuits and qui tam (whistleblower) litigation within our team of dedicated Virginia lawyers.
Breit Cantor Grana Buckner is one of the top injury litigation firms in the United States.
When it comes to successfully handling complex cases, Breit Cantor’s team is unmatched. When losses occur–whether physical, financial, or emotional–from the effects of vehicular accidents, commercial vehicle accidents, or medical malpractice, it’s essential to have experienced attorneys fighting on one’s side. For over 45 years, Breit Cantor Grana Buckner has fought for those who’ve experienced traumatic brain injuries, catastrophic injuries, wrongful death, and more, from complex circumstances.. We will fight to restore your financial security, your dignity, and justice. Our award-winning and highly sought attorneys feel keeping their clients’ best interests as their highest priority is their greatest achievement. We are prepared and determined to advocate relentlessly for every client we represent.
We offer free legal consultations during which we can answer your questions and help you determine your next step. If hired, our firme never collects a fee unless we win the case for you–there is no loss to you when filing a claim.
- Distinguished Service Award selected by the Virginia Trial Lawyers Association (2019)
- Member of The Inner Circle of Advocates
- Adjunct Professor of Law at William & Mary Law School and former Harvard and Columbia legal instructor
- Over 28 years of experience
- President-elect to the Virginia State Bar
- “Influential Women of Law,” selected by Virginia Lawyers Weekly (2019)
- Best Lawyers in America® “Richmond Personal Injury Litigation-Plaintiffs’ Lawyer of the Year” (2020)
- Over 23 years of experience
- Former President of the Virginia Chapter of the American Board of Trial Advocates
- Best Lawyers in America® – Personal Injury Litigation Plaintiffs (2015-2022)
- Super Lawyers® 2013-2021
- Over $15 million in truck accident rewards to victims
Attorney at Law
- Practice Areas: Car Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Truck Accidents, Sexual Abuse, Church Abuse, Product Liability
- Rising Star by Virginia Super Lawyers® 2019-2021
- American Association for Justice, New Lawyer Division’s representative on the Board of Governors
- Top 40 under 40 Trial Lawyer by the National Trial Lawyers in 2019-2021
- Best Lawyers® Ones to Watch – 2022
Attorney at Law
- Over 35 years of experience
- James Kent Inn of Court, President (2006)
- “Lawyer of the Year” by Best Lawyers® 2022
- The Best Lawyers in America® (2008-present)
- Over $1.4 million awarded to clients in maritime accident cases