As Virginia Personal Injury Attorneys, We Are Here to Help
When you need a partner to provide the resources, experience, and connections that will strengthen your case, we can help. At Breit Cantor Grana Buckner, we partner with law firms across Virginia and the United States to strengthen plaintiffs’ cases to achieve the best results possible for your clients and your firm.
We possess resources, utilize investigators, and retain top experts and specialists in our “no stone unturned” approach – all of which we make available to you. Whether you need an accident reconstruction specialist, an ECM specialist, or experienced attorneys to help with strategy, we have the team to support you.
We try and settle great cases because we prepare great cases. Breit Cantor has secured hundreds of millions of dollars for our clients, including 150 verdicts and settlements over a million dollars. Our team can help you and your clients achieve the results you’re looking for.
Call us at (855) 212-8200 or contact us online to partner with us or refer a case.
How Can We Serve You?
We believe two heads are better than one. Together, we can create a stronger case that benefits your client and your firm. Partner with us at the outset, or pick our brains for strategies to support your law firm as a silent partner or co-counsel. Together we can design the approach that works best for you.
Ways We Can Work Together
- Round Table Strategy Sessions – Have a significant case that could use a strategy discussion? We’ll design a team that fits your case to expose potential land mines, discover hidden value drivers, and develop a preliminary discovery and litigation plan.
- Brief Writing & Research – We combine the strengths of our premium legal research attorneys and experienced oral advocates to help you go toe-to-toe with the defense, who are funded by the insurance company’s unlimited resources.
- Extensive Network – Don’t reinvent the wheel; put our network to work for you. We’ve seen and dealt with it all, and have the network of resources and experts to fit your case.
- Trial Strategy & Case Preparation – We’ll help you prepare for trial, put strategies to the test with focus groups, and meticulously prepare for your day in court.
- Resources – The bottom line is that complex cases require significant capital. We have the resources available to fund your case while we help to make it rock solid as your co-counsel partner.
We are committed to helping clients secure a fair recovery by pursuing every possible legal avenue.. If you have a case you would like to refer to our team, or if you are interested in partnering, please get in touch with us by calling (855) 212-8200 or submit an online contact form to get in touch with our legal team today.
A Results-Oriented Approach
At Breit Cantor, we limit our practice to only significant cases involving personal injury, wrongful death, or substantial economic loss. By limiting our caseload, we are able to dedicate our efforts and resources to fully and thoroughly preparing our cases for trial, utilizing a team approach to every case. We take pride in our “leave no stone unturned” approach to our cases. We know that great settlements only come from great verdicts so we prepare every case for trial.
As a result of our team approach, we are uniquely positioned to serve as a valuable partner for other lawyers and law firms. We have the time, experience, expertise, and capital resources necessary to handle the most complex and serious plaintiffs’ cases, such as brain injury, tractor-trailer collisions, products liability, medical malpractice, sexual abuse, and fraud.
Our Approach is Three-Fold:
- Investigation – In addition to utilizing on-staff investigators, we hire forensic engineers, accident reconstruction experts, medical professionals, and countless other experts in the investigation stage of nearly every case. We know that all cases benefit from immediate and thorough investigation and preservation of evidence, so we typically begin our investigation the very day we are retained as counsel.
- Preparation – We strive to work with the best experts in the state and country in our cases. We routinely work with other professionals to develop state-of-the-art computer graphics, illustrations, diagrams, and other visual aids to best present our cases. We also use focus groups/mock trials to test issues, trial themes, and values for most of our cases.
- Trial – We provide a clear and compelling case for the jury, often synthesizing complex facts and issues in a manner that is easy to understand. We use multi-media extensively in our trials, typically presenting the evidence with the aid of multiple audio-visual techniques.
Simply put, we get results. Our attorneys have achieved more than 150 verdicts and settlements exceeding $1,000,000 for our clients and, in total, have secured hundreds of millions of dollars. This has only been made possible through the resources and effort we put into preparing each case we handle.
Let Us Help You Obtain the Justice You Deserve
I always felt confident that my case was in the right hands.
— Samantha P.
Their trial experience is very impressive. They were willing to listen to us and asked probing questions for case preparation.
— Deborah and David C.
From Day 1, it became crystal clear that I had made the right decision.
— Jeffrey Laffey, Laffey, Bucci & Kent
I’m very happy to know that we found the best firm to handle this case!
The communication was excellent and I was never left wondering.
— Kevin M.
During an extremely emotional time you were understanding, caring, professional, and communicated clearly every step of the way.
— Craig and Cassye M.
Experience The Breit Cantor Difference
- Long tradition of success in court.
- Over 300 years of combined legal experience.
- Attorneys have been recognized among the most experienced trial lawyers in Virginia and the country.
- Dedicated to providing our clients with the attention they deserve from start to finish.
- No recovery, no legal fee!
- Leadership roles in the legal community.
- Secured some of the largest settlements in Virginia history.